SATMA PPC is specialized in the surface treatment of high purity aluminum sheets for the specific market of the electrolytic condensers. Due to its manufacturing process, based on the electrolysis, SATMA PPC is a Hyper Electro Intensive company, using various dangerous hazardous chemicals. Almost 100 % of our sales are exported.
The strategy of SATMA PPC is:
• To improve, in a continuous way, our productivity. This is managed by a modernization of the working tool with effective automation and an organization reducing the costs. We wish to prepare the factory of the future.
• To diversify in other fields of activity, in link or not with our main business. We wish to have new revenue streams to compensate for possible losses of market shares. The presence of SATMA PPC on various markets and our capacity to export have to allow us to take advantage at best of opportunities which will appear.
The risk management is an essential component of the life of SATMA PPC. As a committed company in a sustainable growth, we are particularly attentive to master the main risks, as they are macroeconomic, political, cyclical, environmental, financial or operational.
To satisfy our current customers and future ones, in order to protect our employees of the risks bound to our activity, to insure their safety, to protect the environment, SATMA PPC choose to answer in a permanent way the requirements of the standards: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001 and OHSAS 18001
These standards lead us to the framework of a continuous improvement to reduce, to the best of our ability, our intern and extern non-compliances. They ask us, among other specific requests to:
• Respect and anticipate the legal requirements, other requirements and the current guidelines regarding Quality, Hygiene, Safety, Environment and Energy.
• Minimize the human risks by training and raising adequate awareness of our staff.
• Maintain but also develop our Q.H.S.E.E. Management system by internal and also external audits, Indicators and regular management reviews. Targets are yearly revised for all the guidelines.
• Protect the environment with a pollution prevention which is linked to our activity, by mastering our waste and our aqueous rejections as well as reducing the consumption of natural resources.
• Aiming at the improvement of the energy performance of our organization. The energy is our first raw material, even before the refined high purity aluminum which we transform. As a hyper electro-intensive company, we must, as a requirement, move within the framework of the law on energy, to quantitative changes to quality ones, towards a green growth. The will of Satma PPC exceeds however the strictly national frame and is a part of the global initiative via the European Union directives on the energy efficiency. We aim to control our energy consumption and to realize energy savings year after year.
In this spirit and to ensure these various guidelines:
• I request all the departments of the company, including the Research and development department, to use the best available techniques to reduce our significant energy consumption.
• I invite in particular the purchase department to promote a friendly environment-towards our suppliers and our contractors with an energy-efficient solution and to guide our energy purchases towards renewable sources.
• I request our mediation process workforce and their collaborators to implement, at the best of their capacities, the guidelines of our Q.H.S.E.E. system.
• I commit myself to apply these measures, and hand over to the person in charge of the Q.H.S.E.E. Management system, the authority by delegation of power, the necessary material and human means to insure this mission and guarantee the achievement of the fixed objectives.
This policy is released to every staff member and or on behalf of SATMA PPC Company, it is also available on special request to the public.